Gravestone Floor Dutch Reformed Church
In the 1950's the Dutch Reformed Church was judged to be irreparably delapidated and subsequently demolished. The fully restored gravestone floor is all that is left as a reminder. This peaceful memorial to Graft's past is equipped with music and poems open to the public from 09.00 until dusk. Together with the town hall this forms a tranquil place right in the centre of Graft.