De Noordeinder Vermaning
Already at the end of the 16th century the peace-loving followers of Menno Simons, founder of the Mennonites, were holding their meetings in Noordeinde. The present House of Worship was built in 1874 from a design by the architect J.H. Lehman.
The area consists of the church itself, the Sexton's house (1881) and water well behind the church. The last service was held in 1983.
Ownership of the church is currently in the hands of a foundation which organizes events to subsidize their costs.